Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Wednesday 14 January 2015

First youtube video! YAY!

*This was canceled because I was not available at that time Sorry!!!


I decided that this weekend I was going to post my first YouTube video! I'm excited and nervous so if you can please leave a like and subscribe. I decided it would be normal survival and it will be full of surprises. Every now and then I will have either a friend or my brother join me so we can play but I will also be doing other videos. I will be doing stuff like jump maps and speed run and I will probably be putting out a server so when you log in on the blog as soon as it is working you will be able to ask me to add you to my server. I might be doing videos on it with others like you and every now and then my friends will come on. Other than the server and the Minecraft and all of that, I will also be doing assassin's creed, call of duty, Sid Meier's civilization and other videos. Thank you and I hope you do watch  the video and leave a like!

No comments:

Post a Comment