Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Assassin's creed Unity

    The moment I saw Assassin's Creed Unity, I was in love. If I could afford it I would get the ps4 just for that game. It's like all the other games but there are added things like wrist shot and all kinds of other weapons.

This is Arno and his Phantom Blade


    I love the way he can just climb down buildings without letting go unlike the other games. I was not able to get down buildings for quite a while. I had to master the "art" of climbing downwards quickly. I also love the setting of the game and the scenery. I love the way the story develops but I still didn't play sadly. I only watched a few videos so far. I hope they come out with a ps3 version someday although it most likely won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment