Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Thursday 29 January 2015

Another accomplishment! YAY!

Yesterday, I had the exam in english class. Normally I can't write very quick. Also I normally don't have many ideas, or at least I don't let them out. Well I was doing the exam and we had to write a short story. I had no problem what so ever writing 4 paragraphs of about 10 lines. Plus I would normally have asked someone to help me write. Yesterday I just wrote on my own, and it's a very interesting story. On top of that we had to use the sounds on a soundtrack to get our ideas. All of that was done in a record time for me. About 1 hour. YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment