Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Thursday 29 January 2015

190,000 piece lego pompei! Amazing!

    I find this is AMAZING!!! If I had this in my basement, I would surround with a bullet proof glass dome, and I wouldn't even sell it for $30 000 000! Okay... maybe $30 000 000.  It took professional LEGO builder Ryan McNaught, about 500 hours to complete and apparently it's supposed to show the city just like it looked in 79 A.D. when Mount Vesuvius erupted, as it looked when it was rediscovered in the 18th century, and what the ruins look like today. It's a really big model and I bet that if you lie down next to it, it's about as long as you!

This is a picture of a 190,000 piece Lego version of Pompeii.

No comments:

Post a Comment