Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Thursday 18 December 2014

Smell of smoke in the house!

Today we just finished eating supper. A Burrito lasagna kind of thing. We had just finished and my mom was on the phone. She signals me and my dad into the living room and tells us to smell. When we start to smell and realize it smells like smoke my mom gets of the phone and asks us if we smell it and we do. My dad realizes that the log in the chimney is burning. My mom explained that she sat in the living room the night before and waited for the log to stop burning. But it was still burning without a flame. Well that solves the smokey mistery! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment