Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Thursday 29 January 2015

Myst

Myst is a game that I used to play. I thought maybe when I had the chance I would get back into playing it. Then I thought that I should write about it on my blog, so I will. Myst is a game about adventure. You get put into awesome places and then you have to find people or fix things every now and then. Sometimes you have to crack codes and other things. But there is so many places you can go. I believe that is the beginning of "URU:Ages Beyond Myst". I find it's all more... Modern. I also like that it's the first game that is in 3D. It's a very interesting game.



No comments:

Post a Comment