Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Monday 16 February 2015

COD: Ghosts

P.S. I'm sorry if I miss a post. If I miss them it's because I'm either busy or I'm not there. Thank you!

Last Friday my dad got the game "Call of Duty: Ghosts"  and at first since all my friends think it sucks and kept saying not to get it comma, I also thought it was a waste of money... NO!! I only played the multiplayer LAN/split-screen, and I thought it was amazing. Only they changed the names/categories.

  They changed it from "A.I." to "Bots" and they changed "class" to "soldier". But they have all kinds of awesome guns, perks, and lethals/tacticals. They have a perk (my favorite) thats allows you to replace your secondary to a primary. Also you can have a riot shield as a primary. They have added a knife attachment that you can add to your primary gun. It lets you knife/stab faster than it would take. Also I loved the change of "Zombies" to "Aliens/extinction".


No comments:

Post a Comment