Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Call of duty Black Ops 1 (CODBO)

    I play "Call Of Duty" on my ps3 every now and then and I have a really good class that I would like to show although you need to be a good assault sniper! First I need to say how to play COD with classes on multiplayer. I don't know if you it works with online but I do it on split screen. First I click on multiplayer then on local. Then I click on split screen and go to create class.

    I find the best controls to use are the default controls because they have the 2 most easily used buttons as the movement and the other 2 as the fire and the aiming. Then I go ahead and create my class.


Primary: EnfieldRed dotenfieldExtended mag
Secondary: CZ75SuppressorCZ75
Equipment:Lethal: FragConcussion:FlashBangEquipment:Tactical Insertion
Perks1: Hardline Pro2: Warlord Pro3: Hacker Pro

This is how I make my class. Then I find a nice sniping spot in a room. Then I place the tactical Insertion and when I die I spawn in the same room although when you die 2 times in a row you spawn randomly. Have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment