Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Thursday 11 December 2014

The Paladin Prophecy (book)

    'The Paladin Prophecy' is a book about a boy named will. He is having a nice life with his parents and when he gets an extraordinary mark on a sudden test and finishes it in 20 mins. when he was given 3 hours, he is tracked by a group of mysterious people. When he finds that his parents aren't really themselves he ends up going to a private school that no one has ever heard of.

    I've been reading this book since last Saturday, and I'm already at page 197/539 and that's big for me. Normally when I read a book, I finish it in 1-2 years but for this book and the maze runner book I finished them in 1-3 weeks.If I were to review this book I would say it is fun, exciting, full of action, and full of details. I give this book 4/5 stars.


Will West is careful to live life under the radar. At his parents' insistence he's made sure to get mediocre grades and to stay in the middle of the pack on his cross-country team. Then Will slips up, accidentally scoring off the charts on a nationwide exam. 
    Now will Will is being courted by an exclusive prep school... and followed by men driving in black sedans. When Will suddenly loses his parents, he must flee school. There he begins to explore all that he's  capable of─ physical and mental feats that should be impossible─ and learns that his abilities are connected to a struggle between titanic forces that has lasted for millennia.
    Co-creator of the groundbreaking television series Twin Peaks, Mark Frost brings his unique vision to this sophisticate adventure series, which combines mystery, heart-pounding action, and the supernatural.

No comments:

Post a Comment