Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Friday 12 December 2014

Heroes of the Storm

    My dad got a new game called 'Heros of the Storm'. I really want to play it but it still needs to load. It is an awesome game created by blizzard. I think it's like super smash bros brawl but with other characters from other blizzard games. I think it will be fun because it has pvp and it includes characters from Starcraft and World of Warcraft (WoW). I am so excited! Here is a picture of the title.



    I ended up doing a little research about this game and it is a pvp game! Yay!!! There are different types of guys and you can play at least 5 players. You have to try to defend your base and destroy the enemy base. There are giant camps that you can capture to attack the enemy with and you can spawn your army. There are different skills but it looks very intense and you can't just win instantly! It looks really good and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment