Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Minecraft efficient mines (part 2/3)

    I also know a mine that is 1x1 blocks and you can't die! You place ladders down all the way and no matter what you hold shift/f or whatever you use to 'sneak'. Every now and then you place a torch in a whole that would give light, and when you get to lava (if you do) just place a block under you. Then you dig vertically until you don't here the lava anymore. You can use any vertical mine technique that there is when it is done.

Dig down like this for a compact and efficient tunnel!

    I also know a mine that is 2x1 blocks. You place ladders down all the way down on 1 side and the other you do like an other mine I showed you put torches down on the other side. Every now and then you place a torch in a whole that would give light. When you get to the bottom you create a mineshaft that is built like this. You want to break 3 blocks high 4 blocks wide and 4 blocks long. Then in the middle of every side dig 3 high and 2 wide and as long as you want. You place glowstone every 2 blocks on the floor and that is where you mine a tunnel going as far as it can. In the 4x4 zone at the center, you make your base.

(I saw a video on YouTube that helped me find this technique!
Click here to see it (it's not my video!))
This is the technique that you use for this mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment