Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Tuesday 17 February 2015

My GirlFriend

My girlfriend is cute and awesome at the same time... I don't know how she does it! She is very special to me and I want to say that I don't need anything more for her. I know it's not valentines day anymore, but I still  want to wright this for her. She is very sweet and better than any game I have ever played. Even Minecraft my passion/favorite thing/game. She is passionate and sweet and nothing can take her away unless I'm dead, and I would probably die without her. I never knew that such a person could exist. I'm really happy I met her and hope she never has to leave. I don't want her to be mad at me, and she could probably change me... Thank you very much for being so nice and kind and awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment