Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Detention #1 (real) in the entire year! :(

Today 3rd period the hall monitor came to my class and told me that I had a detention. I was so surprised i didn't move! Then i went to the office to ask what room it's in because they never specifie the room. When ingot there we weren't even aloud to eat our lunch. We had to wait till there was 15 mins left. At least i got to eat but the thing is i got the detention because i was late. I was late because i had just left to go to the bathroom. When i came back the bell rang and i didn't have my stuff so i tried to get to class on time. I find that it's really find that was unfair!

No comments:

Post a Comment