Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Thursday 26 February 2015

MINECRAFT CARD GAME!!! OMG!

Just yesterday my friend told me about a minecraft card game that he bought. Now as you may know I LOVE minecraft. I really want to get it. It comes with a bunch of cards including above ground resources, cave resources, mobs in caves, mobs outside, crafted item cards, and achievment cards. You seperate the caves cards from the above ground cards and put the achievment and crafting cards all in 4 piles next to one another. It's a 2 player game. When it's your turn you You can pick or discard a card. If you pick a card, you can pick from either the caves or above ground, then you can use them to craft stuff, unless it's not used to craft that item. I think it'll be a fun game!

No comments:

Post a Comment