Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Thursday 27 November 2014

The Last of Us (part 1)

    This time I will be talking about a game called the last of us. This game takes place in the USA. It's about a man named Joël in a zombie apocalypse. You can play multiplayer, which is only online, not the story, Or you can play singleplayer. In singleplayer mode you start as Sarah, Joël's little girl. It's night-time and you (Sarah) are looking for your dad (Joël). Then it starts. You play as Joël and you have to save yourself and Sarah. You are with uncle Tommy (Joël's brother) and there is a mysterious infection. The city is in panic mode. Then 20 years later you are with a woman named Tess. You smuggle stuff out of the district as partners for ration cards. I do not want to reveal any other info on the storyline because or else I would be a spoiler.

This is what the cover of the game looks like.




Ellie
Joël
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment