Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Friday 14 November 2014

My first talk and introduction!

Hello I'm kijilas. I'm a youtuber, well I will be, and I will talk about all kinds of things. I will talk about things like "Assassin's Creed", Starcraft, and Minecraft. I'm also making my own bord game and me and my dad are "java coding" it on the computer. But there will be times when I talk about other stuff. I will post something new every week day. But I will change the look eventually. I just want to type in my first post or else, I don't have time. The first thing I will talk about is my favorite game Minecraft.

    First of all, for those of you who don't know what it is, Minecraft is a game where you live in a world made of blocks and you can build, or destroy. You can also explore, fight creatures at night, loot things in temples and huts and other things like that, create huge creations of your imagination, or just survive.


    For those people out there who don't like singleplayer games but like multiplayer games, there are multiplayer servers. I would consider playing singlerplayer and training before going on them though. My favorite server is "Desteria". It is a pvp (player vs player) factions (team with a base in the wild) map sort of like Wow (World of Warcraft) and there are many different factions. You can explore, mine and get equipment, raid other bases, and attack people.

    I know an other game that I find is a little like minecraft. It's called Roblox. It's a fun game where you can enter other peoples world/games. The accounts are free unless you want to be a VIP. There is also the builder's club but to get it you need about 10, what are called "robux", per week. I think that's about 50-500 dollars, but I'm not sure. Well that's about it with Roblox, but I still have more for minecraft.

    In minecraft you can download 5 different types of things. The first thing is a mod. A mod is a modification to minecraft that adds other items or commands, a plugin is pretty much the same thing. The second  thing adds a texture or in other words changes the look of minecraft. It's named a texture pack. Next is a mod-pack. A mod-pack is basically a mod (or more) and a texture pack put together. the fourth thing is named a map. It speaks for itself. A map is a creation or world someone else built. And finally, editing tools. Editing tools allow you to edit the game without building in the game itself. It is another application. 1 example is "mcedit" which allows you to move around the world, change the chunks, build huge selections of blocks in under a minute (which would normally take 1-10 hours) or replace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment