Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Sid Meier's Civilization V

    Today I will talk about "Sid Meier's Civilization V". It is my favorite game "Starcraft", "Assassin's Creed: Black Flag" and "Minecraft". In this game you have to create a civilization but you can only use ones that exist. Sadly, you cannot create your own. You can either do the campaign/missions (there is no story), or you can create matches. If you want to play multiplayer you can play LAN (Local Area Network) games, you can play online (I think), or you can play on the same computer. You have to start by building the capitol city. then you can create units or, create another city (if you have another colonist), and you can move and attack any piece.

    There is also a board game but I only have the first one. I find the game is a bit like Heroscape. For those who don't know what Heroscape is, it is a game that you have to move the pieces on hexagons. You can build the board by easily sliding them together (although it is not always that easy). You have a couple of gamemodes to go with it. That is about it because I don't know what to right.

No comments:

Post a Comment