Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Monday 17 November 2014

Starcraft intro.

    Today I'm going to be talking about another one of my favorite games. It's named "Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm". This is a strategy game in which you start with a few resource collectors (SCVs, Drones, or Probes) and a base. You have to collect 2 types of resources and then with them you can create a bigger base or troops. The goal is to destroy the enemy.

    There are 3 different kinds of races. The 1st is the Terran. The Terran are humans but a little more evolved. The 2nd is the Zerg. These are a type of alien that is very ferocious and can quickly swarm entire planets. They have an infection that can turn humans/Terran into zombies that are controlled by the swarm (the zerg). The 3rd is the protoss. They are hi-tech aliens who have evolved and created force fields to protect them and their creations. They are not as fast as the zerg and their race is based on the human race.

    There are 5 types of gameplay. The 1st is the campaign in which you are the zerg and you have to overrun the dominion (terran dominators who are trying to dominate the universe.). 2nd, you can play random multiplayer games in which the goal is to destroy the enemy entirely or force the enemy to abandon. 3rd there is the ranked multiplayer which is multiplayer games but you are put against others who are your skill, 4th you can play unranked. In unranked you play against random people who could be any skill and finally there is arcade. In arcade you play either with someone or alone but you play games that are made up of homemade or company made mods and maps for the game. In the multiplayer mode you can either play a normal game or a game with a mod.

     My favorite mode to play is  multiplayer with the zombies (I don't remember what it's called.)mod and the distric 15 map. In the zombies mod, zombies spawn in the game, the middle of the map mostly, and sometimes at night they will attack you. Although I don't put the difficulty too high because if I do then I'm overrun by the first night. Normally the a.i. (artificial intelligence) are going to lose near the beginning but I keep going to see how far I can get.

     There is a lot more stuff in the game but I will let you discover that for yourself. To play you need to create a battle.net account and that costs money. They have really good games though. And I will post a tip saying all the extra stuff I know. That was it for today have a good time!




No comments:

Post a Comment