Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Assassin's creed intro



This game is my third favorite. It is named Assassin's creed. For those of you who don't know this game is NOT pointless killing! It is about a group of men who want to take over the world and the other clan/guild is called the assassins. The assassins are trying to end the templars before the world is taken over. You are normally the assassin but in assassin's creed you start as a templar.  You have a series of missions and you have to complete them all. You can complete them at 100% only if you complete the bonus objectives. But or else you can get less than 100% synched. The rest is for you to discover.

    My favorite one is the one named "Assassin's Creed: Black Flag". I like it because you get to be a pirate and an assassin. You get to drive old fashioned boats and go on islands and you get to conquer naval forts (forts on the side of the water a bit like a dock) and all kinds of other things. I recommend you get: Assassin's Creed black flag, Assassin's Creed brother hood, Assassin's CreedIII, and Assassin's Creed Revelations.

Sorry I could not wright more but I do recommend you get it on console because on p.c. it is very complicated.

The 4 best assassins

No comments:

Post a Comment