Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Saturday 15 August 2015

Minecraft modpack: SS Evolution: Medieval Ages! (Part 1)

P.S. You can find the rest of the instructions for the fire here. I may post more about my survival precautions in the future, but now I will change subject. This is todays post.

Today I will be talking about a new minecraft modpack that I got. It's called the "SS Evolution: Medieval ages (or times, I don't remember)" In this modpack, there are quite a few mods that I myself am familiar with. Sadly there is no morph mod. But there is the invasion mod, there was the balkon's weapons mod, there is the mine&blade battlegear bullseye mod, there is a mod that I just started experimenting with (I forget what it is called). There is the "lake construction tool" and "construction tool" that I know how to use, and trust me, they are sick! And there are a few more. 

What I loooooove doing in this modpack, is I use the m&b battlegear bullseye, and the construction tools to make a huge "lake" (square shaped) about 3-6 levels high, I theen build a circle platform in the middle of it(at the surface) and build 4 bridges branching off at each side. Then I build a tower (7x7 corners removed) very high, and build my base inside it, including chests filled with gear. I take lots of stone, a few god apples, a ton of steak, armor, and weapons. I gear myself up, and then I place the nexus at the top floor (outside). Here is the set up I would use for the starting. I would use full diamond armor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment