Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Saturday 15 August 2015

My survival pre-cautions. Making a fire (part 4)

P.S. sorry for the lack of posts once more, last week on thursday and friday i slept over at my friend's house. And once more I forgot to post on monday and tuesday.

Next you need to make a socket. You can make it with bone wood or rock. If you are using a rock, it needs to be about the size of your fist, and it should have a smooth dimple in it. Idealy, a rock with a deep dimple and smooth sides is perfect. It should fit perfectly in your palm. Next you need to find a coal catcher. For the coal catcher all you need is a dry leaf or sliver of wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment