Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Sunday 20 September 2015

Project on minecraft.

I've decided I wanted to start a project on minecraft. What I'm going to do is I'm going to build a huge city, using a few mods including carpenter's blocks mod and a texture pack. It's going to have cover and lots of hallways and stuff to run through and I'm going to use nerf guns (Flan's mod) to play with my bro. Everytime I build a bit, I will show you guys a picture on my blog posts.

The carpenter's blocks mod is a mod that allows lots of cool stuff. For example, when you place down a crapenter's block, you can right click it withg any block type (mostly) and you can use the chisel to make the blocks look different. The carpenter's hammer allows you to change the shapw of the carpenter's block (example: slabs, sideways slabs, etc) I will use this for the buildings.

I will also use the "MrCrayfish's Furniture" mod to add furniture to the houses and stores, etc. In this mod, there are fridges and freezers and all kinds of furniture that you can sit in and use as if it were normal everyday furniture. 

Another mod I will use is the "BiblioCraft" mod to add the shelves in the stores. You will also be able to place all the trophies you will get (from winning nerf games). Players will have a home each, (custom) so they can store their stuff. I will use the shelves and other things in this mod just for that (store decoration to).


No comments:

Post a Comment