Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Monday 3 August 2015

My survival precautions. Making a fire. (part 3)

Then you need to make a fire board.To make the fire board, you need the wood to be dry and non-adherent. You need to be able to dent it using your nail, without gauging it. Shape it about 1 inch thick, 2-3 inches wide, and at least 12 inches long. Next you need a drill.


To make a drill, you need wood a little harder than the wood for your fire board. Poplar and maple wood is good to use for the drill. Get the straightest piece of wood that you can. It'll help quite a bit. It should be 1-1.5 inches thick, and if you are smaller, your drill should be smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment