Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Thursday 30 July 2015

My survival precautions. Making a fire. (part 2)

Then you have to make a nest. Use grain or thread like cattail to light the coal. And then use dried leaves to cover it. You need to leave a hole in the nest to put the coal in. Next you have to make a bow. To make a bow, you need slightly bendable wood. Make the bow about 1.5-2 feet long, and tie a string or show lace to each end. It doesn't have to have much of a curve to it.

This is similar to what the bow should look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment