Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Monday 15 June 2015

Moving to England (99% sure) Part 1

This summer, me and my family are most likely (99% sure) moving to England. My parents asked me to write down where I wanted to go, so I decided to blog about it.  When we go to England, we are going to visit the rest of Europe during the weekends. I want to go see the Colosseum of Rome, because it's a really cool structure that was old. It was also in the game assassin's creed brotherhood, and I wanted to see if it was like in the game. I also want to visit Monteriggioni because it was in the assassin's creed 2 and brotherhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment