Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Attack of the b-team (minecraft modpack part 1)

    At first I thought this modpack was worse than what it looked like. Just the other day (a few weekends ago) I ended up trying it again, and it was fun. It has 3 specific mods that I love. The tropicraft mod, the flans' guns mod, and the morph mod. 

    The morph mod allows you to transform into any mob you kill. You can transform back into yourself and then you can still transform back to that mob. You have the abilities that the mob you want to become would normally have. Chickens glide, meanwhile bats can fly, and zombies and skeletons burn in the daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment