Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Attack of the b-team (minecraft modpack part 2)

*todays post
The tropicraft mod allows you to enter an entire new biome, which can be accessed by sitting in a chair and drinking a cocktail at sunset. I haven't explored this biome much yet but I know that you can see fish in the water. There are cocconuts on the palm trees that you use to make the cocktails. You can grow pineapples that you can cut into cubes to put in your cocktails or you can just eat them to fill half of one hunger bar. (1/20 hunger) There are all kinds of combinations that you can make in terms of cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment