Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Wednesday 10 June 2015

A walk with Dorothee to the wizard of Oz

Just a few hours ago I was taking a walk with my mom and I had one of the songs from the wizard of Oz stuck in my head. I sang a part of it out loud, and I asked my mom what that was from. She said it was from the wizard of Oz. So I said 'Oh yeah! I saw that movie!'. My mom didn't believe me so I explained the story. My mom thought it was hilarious or something like that. I decided to blog about it.

 SPOILER ALERT!! (not the whole story though)

The girl has to get a staff for the wizard of oz so that she can go back home because she teleported herself, her dog and her house through a tornado, to another place.

That was it. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment