Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Wednesday 29 July 2015

My survival precautions. Part 1

P.S. Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, I forgot to start doing my blog posts again.

I decided, to read up on how to survive in the wilderness and so I thought I would share the information I have gathered with you. Today I will teach you how to start a fire without matches or a lighter.

First, you need to find tinder. Anything that is dry, sinewy, and can catch on fire will do. Dried moss, and pocket lint are two good examples. Then you need to get "firewood". You need about 2 hand fulls of branches the size of toothpicks, about 3 hand fulls of branches the size and length of an unused pencil, and a lot of wood about the thickness of your arm. Try snapping dead branches off trees to use since any wood found on the ground, can be damp and won't light on fire easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment