Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Friday 24 April 2015

Minecraft Ultimate Real Life Roleplay

This is a minecraft modpack that adds in a ton of new stuff. It ranges from diseases to making your own sandwich to decorating your house. It's a really fun modpack that I think would be a little better if it had the Terra Firma craft integrated into it though. In this modpack you have about 30 tabs of new blocks, weapons and misc items. There are planes, choppers, and others vehicles. You can Marry any player or villager on the game and have kids! You can build the city of your dreams and fill it with life unlike in any other version of minecraft other then "the sims 3 for minecraft." There are also guns and new swords and all kinds of things. I hope you have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment