Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Thursday 23 April 2015

I Am Number Four the book by Pitaccus Lore

This is a book I found on eBay for ONE CENT! Although it did come for $6.78 because of the delivery fee but still ONE CENT! I can't believe it. Anyways I like it and think that anyone who like the other books i talked about will like this book. Here's a summary: A boy named John Smith was one of 9 people. The first 3 were killed in order from 1-3 but he isn't dead. He keeps moving knowing that if he stops he'll be dead before he knows it. He finally decides to try and hide in the crowds and try to settle down. He ends up making actual friends that he loves and cares about. Friends who actually care about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment