Blog Description

I am making a blog description with this because i don't know how to actually make one.

This is my first blog and every week day I will post something new. I hope it will be a good blog and Have a nice time reading!
*most of the pictures are not mine

Friday 1 May 2015

Minecraft Skins

Skins are a feature in minecraft that you can activate by ggoing to a minecraft skins website such as: http://www.minecraftskins.net . Skins are interesting and usefull because without them you can't recognize anyone without using their usernames. Yes people ccan have the same skins but it's much less common then the everyday steve or alex skin. You can make your own or download other people's skins. I am making my own and I will post it in the future on this page so you can see it. Skins can also be deactivated in the game by pressing 'esc', 'options', 'skins', and clicking 'turn skins off' (I believe that is how it is done).

No comments:

Post a Comment